We are seeking an administrative professional to be the face of our Miami office. Someone who genuinely enjoys assisting others, who is a team player committed to providing exceptional service and contributing to project success.
The ideal individual for this role is a problem-solver who can work effectively, efficiently and independently in a deadline-driven, dynamic, small and growing office environment that requires resourcefulness to wear different hats simultaneously and successfully. Candidate works with a sense of urgency and utilizes a proactive approach without relying on heavy direction or follow-up from others. Identifies and successfully resolves problems with minimal direction; demonstrates good judgment to make appropriate decisions. No task too big or too small mindset. Reliable, flexible and committed to growing the business alongside the broker team.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide general and daily administrative support including: meeting and greeting guests, answering phones, filing, scanning, scheduling meetings and conference calls; coordinating travel arrangements; and assisting in the planning and set-up of broker events.
- Draft and prepare various correspondences, memos, presentations, pitch books, spreadsheets and reports. Binding presentations.
- Conduct internet research and data entry to support broker business development.
- Excellent verbal, listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- Versatility and flexibility to multi-task, to problem-solve and to interact effectively with diverse, sales-minded personalities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook). Adobe Photoshop experience helpful.
OFFICE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with external clients and vendors. Identify and interact with vendors as needed.
- Purchase supplies, adhering to budget guidelines.
- Monitor equipment leases and schedule maintenance.
- Act as point person with building management.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and shipments.
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable.
- Assist with human resources-related tasks.
- Assist with IT-related tasks. Identify and troubleshoot phone, computer and office equipment issues.
- •Ability to discretely manage highly sensitive and confidential information and situations.
As North America’s leading independent real estate firm specializing in retail leasing, investment sales and consulting services, RKF provides a broad spectrum of domestic and global clients with services ranging from national tenant and owner representation to advisory, consulting and acquisitions/dispositions. With approximately $40 billion in aggregate real estate transactions to its credit, RKF has helped identify scores of real estate opportunities for leading retailers, developers and institutional clients. RKF is headquartered in New York City with offices in Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Northern New Jersey, San Francisco, Tokyo and Toronto.
For more about us, please visit rkf.com.
For consideration, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.