Senior Graphic Designer
We are currently seeking an individual with graphic design/production expertise to work within the Graphics Department of our New York headquarters office. The team reports to the Executive Vice President of Marketing & Communications and assists brokers and other real estate professionals with all graphic related needs.
The Senior Graphic Designer would assume a lead position for the design and development of materials to support business development, corporate marketing initiatives and campaigns, and property marketing initiatives. Must have four or more years of design/production experience, preferably in a corporate environment, real estate firm or design/marketing agency. Proven leadership in design and project management, along with demonstrated working knowledge of the business is required. Past supervisory experience a plus.
- Design and produce flyers, brochures, advertisements, email blasts, signage and other marketing collateral as needed.
- Assist in the design and development of graphic standards and client work product formats.
- Create photo enhancements and retouch floor plans and other property related images.
- Produce maps and aerial photographs.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat) and the Microsoft Office Suite. Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Flash experience desired.
- Strong organizational skills, keen eye for detail and ability to work in a professional office environment that is fast-paced with tight deadlines.
For immediate consideration, send cover letter, hourly rate requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.