Work in the exciting world of New York real estate, focused on national and international retailers. RKF’s busy in-house Creative and Marketing Services departments seek a driven, team-oriented Project/Traffic Manager to manage internal processes and workflow in the production of collateral material in all media. Projects include a heavy emphasis on print, direct mail and digital. We are seeking candidates who are proactive, solution-oriented and operationally strategic, with the ability to keep the high-level objects in mind while going deep into task planning and day-to-day management. This position will report directly to the Creative Director.
The Project / Traffic Manager will fulfill a broad mix of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Manage the creative/graphic production of all marketing and creative collateral including, not
limited to digital, print and advertising initiatives through the entire project lifecycle.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as needed to accommodate changing priorities and job requirements while staying on-time, on-brand and within budget.
- Receive and assign all creative/graphic requests; identify project resources and assign day-to-day responsibilities for graphic design/production team.
- Prepare and maintain project briefs; track workflows, budgets, and schedules in
project management software.
- Ensure projects and requests are delivered accurately and on-time while meeting objectives.
- Proactively identify obstacles and risks; manage and oversee internal traffic procedures, including routing, approvals and maintenance of job folders. Actively seek ways to improve systems.
- Assess existing processes and identify opportunities for improvements to promote collaboration and better efficiencies across the cross-functional teams.
- Act as a liaison between marketing, creative, production and other internal stakeholders; communicate job status reports and summarize daily deliverables.
This position requires the Project/Traffic Manager to have:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role within an advertising agency, design studio
or in-house corporate marketing department.
- A keen eye for critical detail that results in an excellent finished product.
- The ability to motivate team members to meet deadlines and schedules.
- Strong organization and time-management skills, extremely detail-orientated.
- Comfortable in a high-volume and fast-moving environment.
- MAC, PC, MS Office skills with proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite a plus.
As North America’s leading independent real estate firm specializing in retail leasing, investment sales and consulting services, RKF provides a broad spectrum of domestic and global clients with services ranging from national tenant and owner representation to advisory, consulting and acquisitions/dispositions. With approximately $40 billion in aggregate real estate transactions to its credit, RKF has helped identify scores of real estate opportunities for leading retailers, developers and institutional clients. RKF is headquartered in New York City with offices in Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Northern New Jersey, San Francisco, Tokyo and Toronto.
For more about us, please visit rkf.com.