Senior Administrative Assistant
We are currently seeking a versatile Senior Administrative Assistant to provide general administrative and office support to our growing broker team in Rutherford, New Jersey. Position requires an experienced professional with an exceptional and broad administrative skill set, including administrative support, office management responsibilities, coordinating marketing activities and versatility to troubleshoot basic IT software/hardware, phone and office equipment issues.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver who can work effectively, efficiently and independently in a deadline-driven, dynamic, small office environment. Candidate works with a sense of urgency and utilizes a proactive approach without relying on direction or follow-up from others. Candidate uses good judgment to make decisions and provide solutions; no task too big or too small. Hours are 8:30 to 5:30 with flexibility to work overtime when needed.
- Meet and greet all visitors to office, including managing Reception phone lines.
- Draft/prepare correspondence, memos, surveys, letters of intent, offer letters, pitch books, presentations, spreadsheets, reports and proposals.
- Coordinate all aspects of the flyer production process between brokers, Marketing and the Research departments.
- Effectively manage team calendars, coordinate internal and external meetings, conference calls, travel itineraries, expense reports, etc.
- Coordinate the work schedule of the junior brokers working closely with the Senior Broker Team and the Canvasser Manager (NY).
- Copying, scanning, binding and filing.
OFFICE COORDINATION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will be part of the Administrative Team with joint reporting relationship to VP of HR & Administration (based in NY) and the New Jersey Senior Brokers.
- Purchase supplies, adhering to budget guidelines.
- Help identify phone equipment and computer needs for the office, working closely with the IT Manager (NY). Ability to take direction from the IT Manager to facilitate phone and computer equipment solutions. Troubleshoot basic IT software/hardware, phone and office equipment issues.
- Will interact with NY corporate office with regard to administrative, HR, marketing, computer/systems and accounting issues and to insure prompt and accurate payment of invoices.
- Liase with Building Management and vendors as necessary.
- Demonstrated project management skills with excellent follow-through. Must be highly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work successfully under pressure while multi-tasking, prioritizing, maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines. Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to give and take direction.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook). Adobe Photoshop preferred. Final candidates will be tested.
- 5+ years of similar experience in increasingly responsible roles.
- Interest in real estate. New Jersey real estate license desired but not required.
RKF, a Newmark company (RKF), is one of the leading commercial real estate brokerage firms in the US focused exclusively on retail leasing and investment sales. Serving a broad spectrum of domestic and global clients for more than 20 years in services ranging from national tenant and owner representation to advisory, acquisitions and dispositions, RKF has been responsible for identifying scores of real estate opportunities for leading retailers, restaurants, owners, developers and institutional clients.
RKF is owned by Newmark Group, Inc. (“Newmark Group”) (NASDAQ: NMRK) which, under the Newmark Knight Frank name, offers a complete suite of services and products for both owners and occupiers. Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, Newmark Knight Frank’s 16,000 professionals operate from approximately 430 offices on six continents.
For consideration, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.