Retail Real Estate Broker
We are currently seeking experienced junior and senior Retail Leasing and Investment Sales Brokers for the Downtown and Suburban Chicago markets.
As a Broker you will participate in market and site analyses, site selection and transaction management, as well as lease/sales negotiations and financial analysis for retail tenants and owners/landlords.
- You must be licensed and active in performing lease and/or sale negotiations with a commercial real estate services firm, working in a real estate department of a national retailer, or the leasing department of a development/ownership company.
- Must be self-motivated, sales-driven and thrive in a dynamic commission-based entrepreneurial business.
- Must be professional with excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational abilities and computer skills essential.
- Proven track record in the retail brokerage industry.
- College degree preferred.