Retail Real Estate Broker, National Tenant Representation
We are currently seeking an experienced retail real estate broker that specializes in tenant representation on a national level. The position will be based in our New York City office.
As a National Tenant Rep Broker you will participate in strategic planning, market and site analyses, site selection, transaction management and lease negotiations in the firm’s representation of clients in the national retail marketplace.
- You must be licensed and active in performing lease negotiations with a commercial real estate services firm, working in a real estate department of a national retailer, or the leasing department of a development/ownership company.
- Must have a solid knowledge base and experience in the national retail marketplace with a variety of property types, including shopping malls, lifestyle centers and urban street stores.
- Proven track record in the retail brokerage industry working with retail brands, as well as retail property owners and developers; prefer 2 to 10 years of experience.
- Must be self-motivated, sales-driven and thrive in a dynamic commission-based entrepreneurial business.
- Must be professional with excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational abilities and computer skills essential.
- College degree preferred.
- Requires heavy travel.