Senior Administrative Assistant
The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to an EVP of the Los Angeles office and broker team, as well as back-up administrative and operational support to colleagues as needed. Seeking an articulate professional who is committed to high quality, exceptional client service and team success. Experience in the real estate industry is preferred, though more important is a strong desire to become an integral part of the team and business. The hours of this position are 8am to 5pm with flexibility to do overtime.
- Provide administrative support to the EVP and team members. Coordinate and prepare documents, presentations and other deliverables.
- Act as the primary point of contact for EVP’s clients and team members prior to interface with EVP.
- Manage EVP’s busy calendar requiring heavy interaction with a variety of internal and external parties, ensuring seamless communication.
- Organize and schedule complex activities such as meetings, travel itineraries, conferences and client activities. Includes booking car and air travel, dinner arrangements, conference calls, etc.
- Prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously and on-deadline.
- Complete EVP’s expense reports, ensuring timely and accurate submission according to corporate guidelines.
- Provide administrative and operational support to colleagues regularly as needed.
- Discretely manage confidential information.
- Create and maintain efficient, effective hard and digital filing systems.
- Includes some personal tasks for the EVP as needed.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office. Must be versed on Outlook Calendar. Final candidates will be tested. Experience with Photoshop preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational and project management abilities, attention to detail, as well as solid problem-resolution, decision-making, verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful to work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment that requires one to adapt to unexpected, urgent situations while maintaining focus and composure.
- Ability to work effectively both independently with minimal supervision and as part of the administrative team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with strong, sales-minded personalities.
- Willing and able to work unexpected overtime as needed.
- 4 – 7 years of experience in a similar role in real estate, financial services or a law firm is a +.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
RKF, a Newmark company (RKF), is one of the leading commercial real estate brokerage firms in the US focused exclusively on retail leasing and investment sales. Serving a broad spectrum of domestic and global clients for more than 20 years in services ranging from national tenant and owner representation to advisory, acquisitions and dispositions, RKF has been responsible for identifying scores of real estate opportunities for leading retailers, restaurants, owners, developers and institutional clients.
RKF is owned by Newmark Group, Inc. (“Newmark Group”) (NASDAQ: NMRK) which, under the Newmark Knight Frank name, offers a complete suite of services and products for both owners and occupiers. Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, Newmark Knight Frank’s 16,000 professionals operate from approximately 430 offices on six continents.
For consideration, submit resume to email@example.com.